Your First Visit
At Pecan Park Dental, our team takes the time to get to know you and hear your story. It’s important for us to learn about your preferences and your goals for achieving your very best smile. We hope to earn your trust and will be with you every step of the way.
Our doors are always open to new patients, and we hope you’ll join our dental family. We just know you’ll love our modern yet comfortable approach to dentistry.
- Tour of our beautiful office
- Meet our friendly & fun team
- Review of your dental & medical history
- Full exam & X-rays
- Comprehensive teeth cleaning
- Consultation with one of our Arlington dentists
- Outline a treatment plan and schedule future dental care (if necessary)
How to Prepare For Your Appointment
To make your first visit with us even smoother, here’s how you can get ready for your appointment:
- Schedule your appointment online or by phone
- Complete your forms online ahead of time
- At your visit, bring your forms, a valid ID, and insurance card (if applicable)
- Arrive a few minutes early in case we have any follow-up questions for you
- Don’t stress! We will address any and all questions you may have.
If you are experiencing pain or a dental emergency, please contact us right away, and we will make it our priority to see you as soon as possible.
We hope to make advanced dentistry accessible for everyone, and we are pleased to offer several convenient payment options for your dental treatment. For more information about insurance and finances, please visit our Insurance & Payment page below.
New Patient Forms
To save you valuable time, you can complete your new patient forms prior to your appointment. Click the button below for our online forms.
If you prefer to print out your patient forms, you may download the PDFs by clicking the links below:
Important: If you are unable to open the forms that are linked above, you may need to download the latest Adobe Reader.
Unlock Your Perfect Smile At Our Arlington Dental Office
If you’re looking for a skilled yet gentle dentist in Arlington, our caring team is here to help you achieve and maintain healthy teeth for life!
PECAN PARK DENTAL
912 N Fielder Rd Arlington, TX 76012